2018-19 Conference Coordinator Application
We are looking for energetic and motivated collegiate women who have a vision for women’s leadership and development. This fun, exciting and challenging internship will give you a chance to see inside the largest collegiate women’s conference in the country and make an impact on the many women who attend in 2019.
• Conference Coordinator applications submitted before Thursday, January 25 will be given priority consideration
• All other applications are due by 8 a.m. on Friday, February 2
• Interviews will be held onsite
An opportunity to apply for the Conference Coordinator position will be available during the conference. However, it is strongly suggested to apply prior to arriving to CCWL 2018.
Please refer all questions to:
2018 Conference Coordinator
Western Kentucky University (’18)
Qualifications are as follows:
• Enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good standing with her college/university chapter; must have and maintain a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
• Must attend an on-site Conference Committee orientation held prior to the close of the Annual Conference, as well as a summer and winter planning meeting. Travel costs are covered by the Coalition organization.
• The applicant must be registered for and in attendance at the 2018 Annual Conference.
• The applicant must have the full support of her college or university. This covers both time commitments and limited financial obligations. Financial commitments include, but are not limited to, fax use, postage, copies and phone.
• Must have paid the SEPA dues prior to the Conference to be eligible for a Conference Coordinator position.
CCWL 2019 CONFERENCE COORDINATOR POSITION EXPECTATIONS
1. Inform collegiate members of issues and updates
2. Communicate with the Leadership Team, Conference Committee members and her advisor
3. Fulfill assigned Conference Committee responsibilities
4. Maintain a semester and cumulative GPA of 2.75
5. Attend the orientation, summer and winter planning meetings
6. Maintain accurate records and jump drives
7. Complete quarterly and year-end reports
8. Arrive as requested prior to the conference
9. Complete tasks in a timely manner as defined by the conference timeline
10. Adhere to budgetary and travel guidelines as specified in the Conference and Meeting Guidelines
CONFERENCE COMMITTEE RESPONSIBILITIES
*Roles are distributed by the Leadership Team at their discretion. Duties can include any mixture of the following:
Coordinate the Annual Conference program book
Solicit and host “Garden Court Showcase”
Assist in the coordination of the Spotlight Series
Facilitate Exhibitors program
Coordinate comprehensive marketing plan
Assist with all social media
Organize Conference Committee Photography
Coordinate the Opening Session
Co-Coordinate Recognition Program
Create, edit and distribute E- Newsletters as required
Record and distribute conference committee planning meetings minutes
Facilitate Conference Coordinator program
Coordinate the Ambassador Program
Facilitate the Affiliation Meet & Greet and T-Shirt Swap
Create Conference Video
Coordinate annual Philanthropy project / luncheon
Assist with coordination of the education sessions
Develop and facilitate an assessment plan
Select speaker gifts
Coordinate the Call for Programs
OTHER EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
• Ability to self-initiate projects
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
• Well-developed problem solving and decision making skills
• A desire to see CCWL grow!
Year in School
Have you been a Conference Coordinator before?
Do Not Fill This Out